Our Patients’ safety is our top priority. Here is a brief summary of some of the steps we are taking to ensure a safe treatment environment. We are keeping all measures under constant review and following advice from the College of Podiatry, Health and Care Professionals Council and Public Health England.
We really appreciate your understanding regarding these measures. We are doing all we can to guarantee our patients’ safety.
Stay safe and see you soon.
Matt and Stan
Social Distancing and Hygiene Measures
- We request that all patients wear a mask or face-covering for their appointment.
- We will be conducting temperature checks on entrance to the clinic.
- Perspex shield in place over treatment couch to create barrier between patient and clinician.
- Only essential carers to be permitted at appointments.
- 15 minutes additional time between appointments to allow for extra cleaning between patients.
- Operate a “call-from-car” service, where we will ask patients to remain in their car until the clinic has been prepared.
- Between contacts, all surfaces and door handles should be cleaned with antibacterial and viricidal spray.
- Patient to alcohol gel hands on entry and exit of clinic area.
Podiatrist will don prior to all patient contact:
- Apron, gloves, surgical mask and face shield