Our Patients’ safety is our top priority. Here is a brief summary of some of the steps we are taking to ensure a safe treatment environment. We are keeping all measures under constant review and following advice from the College of Podiatry, Health and Care Professionals Council and Public Health England.
Stay safe and see you soon.
Matt and Stan
Prior to appointment all patients booked will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms, presenting complaint and to assess if their appointment is permitted under the current government guidelines.
Patients with high-risk feet or urgent need will be prioritised according to the College of Podiatry guidelines; especially if they are at risk of breakdown or infection.
We will do our absolute best to accommodate all those who are in need of treatment.
We request that all patients wear a mask or face-covering for their visit. This is to minimise the risk to other patients and yourself.
We will be conducting temperature checks on your entrance to the building.
We really appreciate your understanding regarding these measures. We are doing all we can to guarantee our patients’ safety.
Social Distancing Measures
- Maintain 2m distance between patient and Podiatrist to fullest extent possible.
- Maximise distance between patient and Podiatrist by maintaining patient couch in reclined position.
- Perspex shield in place over treatment couch to create barrier between patient and clinician.
- Reduce length of appointment by treating only urgent complaints.
- Only essential carers to be permitted at appointments in addition to patient.
- 15 minutes additional time between appointments to minimise possibility of patient crossover and to allow for extra cleaning between patients.
- Operate a “call-from-car” service, where we will ask patients to remain in their car until the clinic has been prepared and phone them to enter clinic.
- Between contacts, all surfaces and door handles should be cleaned with antibacterial and viricidal spray.
- Patient to alcohol gel hands on entry and exit of clinic area.
- No cash and preferably contactless payments taken for treatments.
Podiatrist will don prior to all patient contact:
- Apron, gloves, surgical mask and full face shield
Perspex screen in place over treatment couch between patient and clinician.